Dr. Stephen Davis, M.D. F.A.C.S.
"I am very enthusiastic about what I do. Few people have the opportunity to change so many lives for the better. I am challenged every day and enjoy stepping up to meet that challenge. There is nothing better than seeing the happiness in a patients face when they see their beautiful results.”
AN EDUCATION THAT INSPIRES TRUST
“I take my patients health and needs very seriously. I believe that my education and surgical training support that commitment. Achieving certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery has proven the strong foundation. My patients can be confident they are receiving the best possible care."
The Tennessean 2009 Readers Poll
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Royal College of Surgeons (Canada)
- Principle of General Surgery
- American Board of Medical Examiners
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Lasers in Medicine
- Michigan State University
- McGill University, Montreal Quebec, Canada
- United States Army, Lieutenant Colonel (1986- 1996) Chief of Plastic Surgery, Fort Lewis, WA
- DeputyCommander for Clinical Services 18th MASH General Surgeon / Plastic Surgeon 47th CSH
A COMMITMENT TO MY PROFESSION
“My involvement with professional organizations is an important way in which I keep pace with new developments in my field. I enjoy the ongoing exchange of knowledge with my colleagues.The end result is a higher overall level of care...and surgical innovations that can dramatically improve your appearance as well as your life.”
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American College of Surgeons, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, McGill Society of Plastic Surgeons Tennessee Society of Plastic Surgeon.
GIVING MY PATIENTS THE CARE THEY DESERVE
“Over the past two decades I have treated thousands of patients. Every patient is unique, with their own desires and expectations. That is why I take the time to talk to you, thoroughly explain every procedure and give different treatment options. I want you to make educated decisions about your procedures and your desired results”.
- Chief, Plastic Surgery Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA
- Chairman: Cleft Lip / Palate / Cranio-Facial Team, Madigan Army Medical Center
- Director of QA and Risk Management, Madigan Army Medical Center
- Deputy Commander for Clinical Services: 18th MASH General Surgeon / Plastic Surgeon: 47th CSH
- Gulf War: Operation Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Desert Calm
- Team Member: JTF- Full Accounting
- Plastic Surgery Consultant: Elmendorf Air Force Base, Anchorage, AK
- Plastic Surgery Consultant: Fort Wainwright, Fairbanks, AK
- Plastic Surgery Consultant: Surgical Advisory Committee, Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Associate Clinical Professor: Vanderbilt University Medical Center